Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cole






This is Cole. He was going to be a online class. I spent allot of time and took pictures of the entire process of making two of him. Got half of it posted to 'Word' with pictures and everything. Then changed my mind. Almost 500 pictures. The way I jointed his legs is kind of cool and I've never seen it done this way before. I really love his shoes too. One day I came home from the job that I hated and deleted the whole thing. All the pictures, all the text, EVERYTHING! What an idiot! All out of frustration from something not even related. That was my last job. Thank God they laid me off!! Now I just need to find a new one that I like. I also need to put a new class together since I've been asked so many times to do one. What kind of class should I do? If you have an idea about this please email me at abracreations@cox.net I should have taken a better picture of him for the blog. It's a little blurry :(

No comments: