Monday, November 17, 2008

My bedroom wall


I literally drive my husband CRAZY because I'm always changing something. I started painting this mural in my bedroom about four years ago and have actually painted the wall behind it twice. That meant also painting all the little spots in between the flowers that showed color. I've redone a few of the flowers because I'm never really happy with anything I paint. Anyway, since I started doing a blog I found that it's not very much fun to look at unless there are new pictures to share. That's why you are seeing my bedroom wall!

1 comment:

Clinton Hurlburt said...

Did you only paint the upper part of the window? How about the rest of the bedroom? And, do you have a bigger mural there? Well, your bedroom wall looks lovely, though I think people will appreciate it even more if you show us the rest of the room. ;)