Thursday, November 06, 2008

New Baby 'Bedbug'


I had this image of a baby with a big yawn stretching only having it be a Bedbug instead of a regular baby. I sculpted from a photograph and it looks much better in real life. The camera wouldn't pick up all the little baby wrinkles and shadows in the face.
He will probably be a shelf sitter and have some antenna to go with his big pointed ears. There will be something special about him too but I'm not going to share until I get to that point.
I LOVE MAKING DOLLS!!!
Wish I could do this instead of look for a job :(

4 comments:

Karen Mallory said...

He is darling Shelly! Love his little yawning mouth!
hugs Karen

Cheryl said...

Well, look at you go Shelley. I am so happy for you that you have found some light to reach for in that tunnel. Finances can sure rain on our parade. I just bought your new Duet pattern. Looks like I will be buying these next 2 patterns too. Hope you have them ready close together so I can save on shipping. Hugs and prayers your way.

Sharon-NZ said...

Wow, just awesome

Anonymous said...

Your little fellow is just adorable. You did a great job on the sleeping baby idea. Looks so hugable.
Barbara Baylis
Salem, New Hampshire