Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve


Amazingly enough, this is the only picture we will have of our Christmas Eve with my husbands side of the family. Wouldn't you know that I'm the only one with a camera and it decided to have a problem after I took this one and only shot!!
Anyway, we had a wonderful time with my daughters new step sons. Well, there not actually hers yet but I'm pretty sure that they will be :) This is my husband Steve showing them the safe way to make a fire. He insisted that we have a fire because the boys have never had a fireplace. (I LOVE THAT GUY!!) All went well and the boys were very entertaining which was a very fortunate thing since this is the first Christmas without my Father in law. Mom in law did pretty well and everyone was really taken with our two little boys so we didn't have too many emotions going on. Today is Christmas and we will spend it at my sisters house. The boys will be there with us too for the first time along with a new baby girl that was added to the family three months ago. I will make sure that we get some pictures this time and will share later.Merry Christmas everyone and God Bless!!

No comments: