Monday, December 29, 2008

Mother Earth Pattern is Done


Well, It took me a while but I finally got the pattern done for the 'Mother Earth' doll. Lot's of diagrams and detailed instructions took me a while. I'm trying so hard to make sure that everything is covered and made as easy as possible. There is nothing worse than spending money on a pattern and then not being able to understand how to do it! The doll may look complicated to make but it really is pretty easy. AND because the doll was put on my site while I have a 50% off sale going on, I listed her at half off what I would normally charge for her. I have also put allot of pictures on her web page of her being made so that I can keep the price of her pattern down. This way I make just a one sided colored cover instead of both sides at more cost. Pattern is $10.00 as usual and you can buy it or the doll at www.abracreations.net on the 'Earth Doll' page.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!

hugz
Pam