Monday, April 12, 2010

Is the planet FLAT??

It must be because I think I fell Off!!
I have been sooooo busy with work and wedding that I haven't been able to touch a doll in FOREVER :(
I am working on a baby quilt for another of my new work friends who is due next month. I am also in the process of making myself a dress for my daughters wedding. I have doll ideas swirling around in my brain but really have to push them aside so that I can function. The weather is warming up so the yards at my parents house are growing like crazy and it is my job to take care of them. I also need to redo my website because it is a disaster! LIFE IS CRAZY!! I will try to get some pictures of the things I'm working on because I know that looking at the pictures is the best part of blog watching.

No comments: