Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I have the BEST friends on the planet!!

You should all know by now that I am very blessed with having alot of friends and that they are the most amazing and generouse friends anyone could ask for. One of them gave me a job today. It's not much of a job. The hours and the pay is pretty terrible but since I am out of unemployment benifits it is better than nothing. This is my new uniform. It's a security office and I will be working out at the pool for eight hours a day making sure that only the people that are suppost to be there are getting in. I will diffinatily be looking for something better but he told me that I can sit by the pool and read or work on my laptop. He said I could even go swiming if I want! So basically I'll be getting paid to work on my tan!! :)

No comments: