Wednesday, November 26, 2008

NOT having fun!! :(

Well, so far my vacation sucks!! Went for a Jeep ride Monday and our Jeep started making weird noises. My husband took it into the shop in Phoenix and it was a computer problem. I spent allllll day yesterday doing NOTHING!! My husband road with a friend and went for a all day ride with the rest of our group. Late today we got it back but it cost $650.00.

I am bored stiff!! I have already made two Christmas stockings (which I will take pictures of later) and done the instructions for my new 'Gradle May' doll. I will NEVER-NEVER go camping again without my sewing machine!!!! My friends are always saying 'where's Shelley'? "she's sewing". So I decided that I better stop doing that and be a better friend. Well forget that idea!! ME FIRST!! If they don't like me sewing then that is their problem. The first thing I'm going to do when I get home is start searching for a portable sewing machine. I don't want to take the chance of hurting my good machine. If I could get an e-mail out I'd ask for help from FOCD but e-mail is not going anywhere right now. You don't know how much you use it until you don't have it.

No comments: